- Visit England (spent a few hours in London Airport, does not count)
- See where Jane Austin lived and was buried.
- Visit Ireland
- See the small town that the Family came from.
- See the Giants Causeway
- Visit France
- Visit Paris
- Visit a perfume manufacturer that lets you make your own scent.
- Visit Italy
- Ride in a gondola
- Go to the Grand Canyon
- Go to Yellowstone
- Plant a real garden (not just one in pots)
- Fly a Hawk (http://www.georgiafalconryassociation.com/Events/scottgame.htm)
- Visit a dessert
Go to Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington. Go to Washington, DC Go to Virginia Go to Tennessee Go Whale watching Watch glass being blown Ride a horse Compete in an A rated Show.(Hunter-Jumper) Learn to ride Western. Learn to ride Hunter Jumper Take Dressage Lessons Own my own home. Live by myself for a year Get a poem published Get a short story published Move out of my hometown Get certified in CPR Become a pharmacy technician Get my associates degree Get my bachelors degree Take Salsa Lessons Take a painting class Go to Europe See a painting done by Leonardo da Vinci Rent a house Drive a boat Learn to fly a trick kite Learn to make bead jewelry Take a vacation by myself (myrtle beach, sc) Become a computer system analyst Rent a house
- Go to England
- Go to Ireland
- Go to Wales
- Go on a Cruise
- Go to Honduras, Belize, and Mexico
- Go to a week long writer’s conference