Ten Things I Could do Without
- People glued to their cell-phone or headset everywhere! (Who do you call and talk to 30 times a day?)
- Shops that don’t carry larger than a size 8.
- Having my weight scrutinized by friends and family (and random strangers) on a regular basis even though it is none of your business.
- People driving like idiot for utterly no reason.
- Worrying about money.
- Living in a town of backward, never trying anything new, people.
- Dusting, man I hate allergies.
- Having to deal with people too ignorant to realize they are insulting me.
- The excess paper and cardboard that is used and wasted to package everything right now.