As part of my New Years Resolution I have been making a list of things I need to get done. I am posting it here so I have no choice but to slowly work through them. I will post updates as I finish each or make progress. For some of the goals I will be listing word counts, ect to keep track of where I am.
1. Get caught up on gifts for others. I have a ton of birthdays coming up for family and friends.
2. Get my fireplace fixed.
3. Get my kitchen window fixed where the lovely people put a BB through it along with the windows and glass doors of half my neighborhood one weekend.
4. Finish painting my kitchen. It will only take me 30 minutes or so if I just go buy the rollers.
5. Change the filers in my house. Heat/Air and Air purifiers. Done!
6. Get my dog into lessons so I can walk her safely and more. (This may have to wait until I am finished with school. I don't have many afternoons a week to commit to this and my dog barely sees me right now thanks to school.)
7. Finish typing out the book I have written from last year. It has sat in a notebook for a year while I started on another story. Time to type.
8. Finish writing my other book.
9. Write a short story a month. Practice makes perfect. Plus it is fun.
10. Finish sealing my deck. Just waiting on warmer weather.
11. Get the leak in my roof looked at.
12. Get out and do more. I need to decide what I want to be doing and make a list of things that might work with how awful my schedule is.
13. Declutter my closets.
14. Declutter and organize my kitchen. Do I really need three sets of mixing bowls?
15. Declutter and organize my junk room. It is now officially my studio and should look like one. No more boxes. Figure out a way to organize the beads. Junk what you are never going to use again.
16. Organize my books. My book collection has taken over the house and is spilling onto every level surface. If I do not like the book it is going to be donated.
17. Use my cookbooks more. If I do not use them they will be donated to someone who will.
18. Price getting new cabinet doors for the kitchen.
19. Brush my dog more, the hairy one both needs and loves it.
20. Cut back on the plants. I have plants on every surface of my downstairs right now. I will not buy anymore till some die or get given to someone else.