Okay an update on my goals.
1. Get my fireplace fixed. (To be done next friday)
2. Get my kitchen window fixed.(find numbers and price)
3. Get my dog into lessons so I can walk her safely and more. (This may have to wait until I am finished with school. I don’t have many afternoons a week to commit to this and my dog barely sees me right now thanks to school.)
4. Finish typing out the book I have written from last year. It has sat in a notebook for a year while I started on another story. Time to type. (working on this, man, do I need a typist.)
5. Finish writing my other book. (again working on this.)
6. Write a short story a month. Practice makes perfect. Plus it is fun. (January/Febuary check! March is looking iffy, I am waiting to work on this till my presentation is finished for class and my tests are over for the week)
7. Finish sealing my deck. Just waiting on warmer weather. (this weekend)
8. Get the leak in my roof looked at. (price and get numbers)
9. Get out and do more. I need to decide what I want to be doing and make a list of things that might work with how awful my schedule is. (I am looking at classes I could take that are in town or close to town. Several are book binding or pottery classes.
10. Price getting new cabinet doors for the kitchen.
11. Brush my dog more, the hairy one both needs and loves it.
12. Exercise more. (working on this)
13. Use the library more. I do not have an excuse not to (new library opens in June).
14. Go to more places. (Vacation is set and ready!)