I have decided along with trying to improve my health this year with exercise and better food I am going to do one thing a day that I enjoy.
It can be a small thing but it must be things that I enjoy doing. I must smile as I do it and enjoy the action for what it is, a treat to enhance my day.
Things that make me happy…
- Blue Pens and good paper. I love how writing in blue ink makes me smile for no reason.
- Going on a walk after lunch. ( I do feel better if I get some alone time during the day at work and walking the parking lots I ge tthe bonus of sun and fresh air.)
- Going out to eat for lunch or dinner once a week. (Meeting up with friends for dinner is always a plus.)
- Cuddling and singing to my dog as i stroke her ears till she calms down. (This is going to be my weekend.)
- The dusty dog smell that my dog gets on the top of her head.
- Light a fire and enjoy my fireplace while I still have one.
- Layout on the porch in the sun with a book, while I still have a porch.
- Buy myself flowers for the table.