Well, my welcome to the new neighborhood has been fun.
- House full of cockroaches, which have been taken care of thank god.
- Got rid of a ton of kitchen things since my new kitchen is tiny.
- Closets full of boxes and art supplies since I have nowhere to put them.
- neurotic dog pooping everywhere, finally calming down.
- Leak in the kitchen, replacing the roof in a few weeks, fingers crossed.
- rabid raccoon shot and killed next door while I was mowing the lawn. (I am in a big city right?)
- Bonus of several dead sparrows turning up, plus one that hit my glass door and died on the stoop.
- No microwave right now thanks to there being only one outlet in the kitchen, right where the leak is.
- Up most of the nights last few weeks since I moved in with hysterical dog thanks to tons of storms hitting the area.
New House? Priceless.