Work is finally starting to level off and I hope to be back to a much more normal schedule in a two weeks or so. Maybe I will be able to get a little more sleep 😉
But that means that I have more time on my hands again so it is time for the next TO DO LIST!
- Finish the final edit of my book.
- Do I need another beta read before I put it out to be slaughtered on the internet?
- Do I want to try and get query letter started?
Start prepping for a hiking trip in the fall?
- Need to get a backpack.
- Decide which section of the AT I want to try, need maps and guides.
- Decide if I want to go back to Panthertown in NC.
- Car camping at the beach?
Horse show in August
- Need to start practicing in my tall boots and gloves again.
- Need to buy and new pair of breeches, show gloves, polo shirt.
Want to get more submission going out, have gotten 3 rejections this month.
Budgeting for the Win! Need to re-evaluate the budget so I am not always so broke.
Start looking for classes to take again.
- Do I want to try and start taking a college course next spring?
- Classes in what? Archery, Pottery, more painting classes, guitar lessons, writing group?
What will be the Summer and Fall project?