A good cup of tea can fix most things. I had a rather horrible weekend all told and the weather had taken a turn for wet and chilly reinforcing the need for a large cup of something warm.
- I found out I have rats in my laundry area by having one jump past my hand. Yes, I screamed. And proceeded to toss every bit of stuff they could’ve hidden in into the trash. I’m going to need more boxes when I have to move again, sigh.
- I mowed my grass as #$@&$#@ people tossed empty beer cans on my lawn. It looked like they’re from the high school baseball games going on next door.
- Yeah, games all weekend and practice from 8 am until they finally left sometime each afternoon. My rental does not have much insulation so I got to listen to them cheering and screaming at each other for hours. Yeah.
- Found a rotten tree had fallen over my fence on one side of the house, rental agency called.
- Spent the entire weekend on and off the phone with my cable/internet company. I still don’t have internet but at least I am not on call for the next two weeks so I have time to get it fixed.
- Moved a ton of work in progress to a thumb drive so I can work on things this week even if I don’t have internet. Ugh. Time to hit up the Starbucks again.
- I figured out how to build a wire or thin wooden frame for my owl mobiles. Now I just have to test them out.
- Yep, I made a giant paper owl Sunday afternoon after a day of utter suck. It was awesome.