- Clean and organize the office.
- Put up and organize all the random paperwork.
- Rip all CDs into computer and put up.
- Clean the bedroom.
- Clean the kitchen and do dishes.
- Organize the craft table.
- Open shop on Etsy.
To Do this week:
- Rake the yard. (Half done before the rain hit.)
- Edit short stories.
- Organize book paperwork for editing.
- Organize and finish pouring candles.
- Start list of places to submit.
- Read all magazines and shelve. (finished cooking magazines and need to do P&W)
- Get list of agents together. (buy book)
- Rework letter and submissions to agents.
- Take pictures of candles and post to Etsy.
- Practice guitar and get ready for February Class. (buy more picks)