Main Story Idea: You can drop your 1 line here, or your "Before" (main character’s Ordinary World).
- Beryl has lost everything and is starting a new life, working as a spy for the country she was exiled and thought dead, she’s forced yet again to prove her worth as a mage.
Inciting Incident: What happens to change everything from what WAS to what IS.
- (What are the dark under currents in the city?)
Turning Point: Transition where the character gives in (or is dragged) to the adventure, journey, what
- She begins to care for those around her and she sees them in danger.
Stakes: What’s the risk to the character or to something the character cares about to move forward–or to not move forward? Is there a ticking clock?
- If her cover is blown she will be forced to flee.
Characters (major and minor): List specific names of character or the roles that you’ll need to fill along the way. (ie: Pilot, R2-D2, Wookie, Luke Skywalker, Old dude who knows stuff about the force….*ducks*)
- Beryl Marcian, called Mage
- Beryl’s bond mates, Argent and Rune
- King of Orlean
- Love interest 1
- Love interest 2
- Political Rival
Setting: Places the character will experience–sensory.
- The Royal Palace
- The Capital of Orlean
Props: Objects that characters will need to be introduced to (whether or not they are on the page beyond conversation–ie: a gun on the wall, a jewel reported stolen, a body dropped right in front of the main character)